BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

does not a matter


After the additional class yesterday, i knew that doing an assignment and completing a presentation was hard works. The both tasks forced me to pay attention at least 50% for ensuring that they satisfied me and also the teacher.

Although that, it does not means that i have no strength to do the tasks. Both of them must be inserted with a lot of specific details, very specific. I surely hate this. But i will face it with my own ways. I have to find what the sources i refer to. And then i need to put something. Ahhhhhhhhh. It seems giving a very dangerous virus to my brain. When i think about it, my brain begins to face a headache like migraine.

The only thing what can i do is managing my daily time and so far i can divided my tasks based on their period time. Perhaps this way can help me to give the best for any assignment especially...

0 comments: