BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

i got a big shame on this morning

Ahh!It was very embrassing moment when i entered the class today. I supposed that the class for english language lesson began on the second time but my thought was really worse. On friday the class usually started at 10 am.

I went to the mamak stall without doubt and i ordered roti canai and a glass of iced tea. I ate some and then my classmate called me and told that the class was postponed to the first time. One first moment i did not believed it, but on the next moment when i asked him for the confirmation, he said that it was true. Without wasting any time, i rushed to the bus stop and boarded a long blue uitm bus. Few minutes later, i reached Intec and at the same time few of my classmates were holding a role-play related to the conversation between a doctor and a patient again for this morning. Miss Adila seemed to insult me for my late presenting into the class.

Although that, it did not mean a big matter to me. Everybody laughed at me at the moment i entered the class. Before that, they had planned to laugh at me. The bloods from my all body parts surrounded my face surface. I felt very shamed, really shamed when i entered the class. Actually i did not take attention at the moment Mss Adila told everybody that the english class would be postponed and started from 8 am. Beneficially, i could take one good lesson from this embrassed incident. I have to improve my fully attention to what teachers say...............

0 comments: